Search Mandla

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MANDLA No.7: FASHIONS OWN ROSE GARDEN


Despite the gloom of the wet British weather, I decided to brighten up my accessories haul with one of my favourite colours, that I can also transition into autumn and winter - rose gold!
Years ago, rose gold used to be considered the poor and unfashionable cousin amongst the precious metals but over the last couple of years, its popularity has made it a favourite for established and emerging accessories designers, PLUS it suits every skin-tone, warming and complementing from the palest to the darkest!



A current obsession - my growing rose collection!

Believe me when I say that I hunted everywhere for an iphone case that would cover the whole device and not just the casing, so imagine my utter joy when I found one by chance in a Michael Kors store, that was not only functional but in rose gold AND on sale!!
Michael Kors have a wide range of iphone cases that carry cards and money and look like envelope clutches and in python skin.
Also well known is their oversize rose gold and jewllery which can be purchased online.




The ombre necklace and grey studded belt from H&M don't just look nice but I'm actually enjoying wearing these two items singularly and together and I'm going to team them with berry hues for the autumn and winter to keep me glowing!



Another H&M bargain is the white bangle with the toggle chain fastening and the Folli Follie earrings can be worn as drops or shortened with the mini heart looped up!



Also try ASOSNet-A-Porter and Ted Baker uses rose gold as a feature compliment on some of the handbags and purses.








No comments:

Post a Comment