Search Mandla

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mandla No: 5 THE POWER OF THE SUMMER SALE!

 

SEE IT, WANT, IT BUY IT - SUMMER FASHION UP TO 50% OFF!! 


Net-A-Porter the definitive online designer store has a sale on! Think Jil Sander, Chole, Gucci, Prabal Gurung with up to 50% off - go forth and click!


Issa Printed Silk Kimono Maxi Dress

Julien MacDonald Origami Silk-satin Dress


All Saints Spitalfields is one label that I have enjoy wearing to the MAX! 
It brings out my urban edge when my other Gemini twin revolts against my girly and feminine side and the deconstructed nature of the garments always keep the observer guessing...

 "...Leather-wearing in the summertime!" I always remember that line from the movie, Waiting to Exhale, which was supposed to be a stinging put-down but hey, leather in the sumer is so HOT, when done RIGHT!

All Saints Maisie Leather Dress

Ethereal and sexy, glide across the resort or downtown in this stunning, All Saints maxi!

All Saints Ombre Maxi Dress


No sale hunt would be properly executed without stopping by H&M and ASOS! Keep your budget in check and stay on top with of-the-minute trends.


Combine two of the biggest trends and wear it well in this floral peplum dress from ASOS

ASOS Peplum Dress in Darling Buds print

Sheer, sexy and feminine from H&M...

H&M Sheer Floral Blouse

I purchased this H&M dress on my recent trip to Vancouver, I hadn't spotted it in any of the UK stores so I snapped it up at half price!

H&M Straight dress with neon sequins


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I so wish I was earning pounds so that I could take advantage of the sales on NAP!! have you bought anything??

    ReplyDelete